10 September 2008

Apollo - Ἀπόλλων

I am the light that shines for you
I am the sun that gives you warmth
My rays try to reach your soul
To show your own beauty to you
To bring out the best that you can be
My light gives clarity
My fire burns sorrow and doubt
May you always see your beauteousness
And find the wisdom deep inside of yourself
It is all there
Your light
Your beauty
Your knowledge
Your joy
Your love
And so much more
Let me shine for you
And illuminate the path
You walk on
The path to your inner self


Words by me - today
Picture based on Apollo by kay-ness

4 Kommentare:

Dave Daaé hat gesagt…

*denkt sich ihren teil zu dem Bild*

Toller Text ;)

Tricia Danby hat gesagt…

Wunderschön ist das Gedicht!

Ich hab Pipi in den Augen!
*seufz*

Rowan hat gesagt…

Danke, Ihr zwei. :)

Sheila, Sheila.... *g*

Dave Daaé hat gesagt…

Ich hab doch gar nichts gesagt :P^^