08 Oktober 2008

A Scottish Farewell

Ich habe es eben zufällig gefunden und finde es einfach wunderschön.
Es berührt mich ganz tief - daher ist es auch das erste, was ich heute hier niederschreiben möchte.

When I come to the end of the road
And the sun has set for me
I want no tears in a gloom-filled room
Why cry for a soul set free?

Miss me a little but not for long
And not with your head bowed low
Remember the love that we once shared
Miss me ... but let me go.

For this is a journey we all must take
And each must go alone
It's all a part of the master plan
A step on the road to home.

When you are lonely and sick of heart
Go to the friend we know
And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds
Miss me ... but let me go.


Zwei Sätze gefallen mir ganz besonders gut.
Why cry for a soul set free? und
A step on the road to home.

2 Kommentare:

Tricia Danby hat gesagt…

Das ist wirklich wunderschön ... *seufz*

Rowan hat gesagt…

Und wie :)